The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation strives for continuous improvement in service delivery through performance monitoring and evaluation. The values of the Department, i.e. client focus, displaying professionalism and teamwork, guides our employees in their day to day activities.
The department strives to create an environment where dynamic teams of dedicated people with diverse talents can grow to their full potential through skills development and participation in a safe and healthy environment.
Direction to Applicants:
If you are interested in any of the advertised positions in the department, please take note of the following:
- Applicants for all posts must have the relevant qualification and/or experience as stipulated in the advert.
- Applications must be submitted on Z.83 form obtainable from any public service department, Click here to download Z.83, accompanied by a comprehensive CV and an ID copy.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit certified copies of all qualifications.
- Confirmation of final appointment will be subject to a positive pre-employment vetting.
- Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- For salary levels 11 to 15, the inclusive remuneration package consists of a basic salary, the state’s contribution to the Government Employees Pension Fund and a flexible portion in terms of applicable rules.
- SMS members (Level 13 to 15) will be subjected to competency assessments and on assumption of duty have to enter into performance contracts and sign financial declaration forms.
- Applications must be sent to: The Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, attention Ms WJ Oosthuizen, by mail to Private Bag X 944, PRETORIA, 0001 or hand delivered at 330 Grosvenor Street, Pentagon House,Hatfield, Pretoria. (or as indicated on the adverts)
For vacancies within the Department of Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME) click here
For vacancies in the Public Service click here